ISSN (Online): 0975-8232,
ISSN (Print): 2320-5148
International Journal Of
Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research
Inclusion in Web of Science (Thomson Reuters) - ESCI
Projected Impact Factor (2017): 0.59 , SJR (2017): 0.137
Five-Year Projected Impact Factor: 1.83
- 1st International Conference on ” New Horizons in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biomedical Sciences” NHPBMS-2013, Dehradun (UK), India
- 17th Annual Convention of Society of Pharmacognosy & International Symposium on Frontiers in Herbal Cosmetics and Nutraceuticals”, Dehradun (UK), India
- National Conference on “Protoscience, Health & Well Being: Global concern and Approach”, 7-8th March 2013
- National Conference on ” Human papillomavirus and control of cervical cancer – Current Scenario” , 16-17th March 2013
- AICTE Sponsored national seminar on Drug Discovery and Development: Traditional Medicine and Ethnopharmacology Perspectives” 19th October, 2013 , Indore (MP), India
- Seminar report
- Enabling Future Pharma -The New Role of NIH, Academia and Patient-Based Organizations in Drug Discovery towards Rare and Neglected Diseases” July 09-12, 2014, Bloomingdale, Chicago, USA
- The 3st International Meeting on Pharmaceutical Sciences (RICiFa 2014), 18th and 19th September 2014, Córdoba (Argentine)
- International Seminar on Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (ISPST) ” September 16-19 , 2014, Bandung, Jatinangor, West Java, Indonesia
- National Conference on Novel Tools and Treatment Approaches in Health Care System, March 3, 2015, Faculty of Pharmacy Integral University Lucknow, UP, India
- National Conference on Realization of Bioethics in Medical and Biological Research, February 14, 2014, Department of Zoology Dev Samaj Post Graduate College for Women Firozpur City – 152002, Punjab, India
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India 2oth National Convention – 2015 [APTICON 2015]
- Oman Pharmaceutical Conference 2015, Muscat, Oman
- 1st International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (ICPSR 2016) on Developing Pharmacy Education – A Policy and Practice Perspectives organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) Anantapuramu Branch, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
- 16th Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) MP meet 2016, “Employability in Pharmacy Profession – Current Scenario and Future Prospects organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association, MP State branch on 13th March 2016
- 2nd National Symposium on Emerging Trends in Biological Sciences (NSETB 2016).
- 1st International Congress on Medicine, Public Health and Biological Sciences, 18-19 September 2016, Tehran – Iran (MPHBS 2016).
- National conference on “Understanding the molecular mechanisms and challenges of complex diseases (UMCCD-2)” from 24th -25th January, 2017.
- PHYTOCON-2018” on “Commercializaton of Medicinal Plant Products: Lab Techniques to Trade” organized by School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Phagwara, Punjab, India.
- MPCST Sponsored One Day National Conference on “Revival, Modernization and Validation of Tribal Medicine to Treat Life Threatening Diseases” on Monday, 16th April, 2018 at Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore.