ISSN (Online): 0975-8232,
ISSN (Print): 2320-5148
International Journal Of
Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research
- 1st International Conference on ” New Horizons in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biomedical Sciences” NHPBMS-2013, Dehradun (UK), India
- National Conference on “Protoscience, Health & Well Being: Global concern and Approach,” 7-8th March 2013
- National Conference on ” Human papillomavirus and control of cervical cancer – Current Scenario,” 16-17th March 2013
- AICTE Sponsored national seminar on Drug Discovery and Development: Traditional Medicine and Ethnopharmacology Perspectives” 19th October 2013, Indore (MP), India
- Seminar report
- Enabling Future Pharma -The New Role of NIH, Academia and Patient-Based Organizations in Drug Discovery towards Rare and Neglected Diseases” July 09-12, 2014, Bloomingdale, Chicago, USA
- The 3rd International Meeting on Pharmaceutical Sciences (RICiFa 2014), 18th and 19th September 2014, Córdoba (Argentine)
- International Seminar on Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (ISPST) ” September 16-19, 2014, Bandung, Jatinangor, West Java, Indonesia
- National Conference on Novel Tools and Treatment Approaches in Health Care System, March 3, 2015, Faculty of Pharmacy Integral University Lucknow, UP, India
- National Conference on Realization of Bioethics in Medical and Biological Research, February 14, 2014, Department of Zoology Dev Samaj Post Graduate College for Women Firozpur City – 152002, Punjab, India
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India 2oth National Convention – 2015 [APTICON 2015]
- Oman Pharmaceutical Conference 2015, Muscat, Oman
- 1st International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (ICPSR 2016) on Developing Pharmacy Education – A Policy and Practice Perspectives organized by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) Anantapuramu Branch, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
- 16th Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) MP meet 2016, “Employability in Pharmacy Profession – Current Scenario and Future Prospects organized by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association, MP State branch on 13th March 2016
- 2nd National Symposium on Emerging Trends in Biological Sciences (NSETB 2016).
- 1st International Congress on Medicine, Public Health and Biological Sciences, 18-19 September 2016, Tehran – Iran (MPHBS 2016).
- National conference on “Understanding the molecular mechanisms and challenges of complex diseases (UMCCD-2)” from 24th -25th January 2017.
- PHYTOCON-2018” on “Commercialization of Medicinal Plant Products: Lab Techniques to Trade” organized by School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Phagwara, Punjab, India.
- MPCST Sponsored One Day National Conference on “Revival, Modernization and Validation of Tribal Medicine to Treat Life-Threatening Diseases” on Monday, 16th April 2018 at Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore.
- 2nd International conference of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (ICPHS) at Casuarina Hotel, Ipoh, Malaysia, 14-16th September 2018.
- MPCST sponsored two day national conference “Raising Awareness about Global Scenario of Intellectual Property Rights and Patenting Issues” on 14-15 September 2018
- Society for the Study of Xenobiotics, India 3rd Annual Conference (SSX-2018) at JN Tata AuditoriumIndian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
- National Conference on Climate Change: Plants, People and Planet, 16th and 17th February, 2019.
- 5th International Conference on Innovations and Initiatives in Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 21st-23rd February 2019 at Sagar Group of Institutions, Bhopal (MP), India
- AERB sponsored one day national seminar “Application of Radiation In Management of Cancer: Facts, Roots, Threats And Aspirations” on 14th March 2019.
- IJPSR [SPSR] sponsored national conference “Recent Advancements in Pharmaceutical and Bio Sciences” on September 17th , 2019
- National Conference on ‘Role of Intellectual Property Protection in Industry and Device Development: A context towards quality products’, organized by, Institute of Pharmacy, PSIT, Kanpur, UP, India, September 8, 2019
- 24th Annual National Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTICON 2019), organized by Faculty of Pharmacy, DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Conference on Translational (Engineering) and Regenerative Medicine (CoTERM 2020)
- AICTE Sponsored one day National Conference on “Global perspective Towards Green Pharmacy and Modern Era of Phyto-Pharmaceuticals” on January 18, 2020.
- National conference on ‘Recent advancement in Pharmaceutical, Agriculture Science and Healthcare System’ organized by Career Point University, Kota, Rajasthan, India on June 17th – 18th, 2021